Tactical Data Link Configuration Management Training (TDL) Course Hands-on
The business of CM regarding both hardware and software of TDLs is a vital, yet often overlooked, aspect of maintaining and successfully operating a TDL. If you are new to CM, new to TDLs, or your work and business is in this sector but you are unfamiliar with aspects of CM, then this Tactical Data Link Configuration Management Training (TDL) course will be of benefit to you. Our CM course provides a robust introduction and foundation to TDL CM.
This Tactical Data Link (TDL) Configuration Management Training course provides students with an oversight into the various aspects of TDL CM, the principles discussed being equally applicable to all TDLs. The Tactical Data Link (TDL) Configuration Management Training course also provides best practice techniques and procedures for CM and outlines details of available CM tools that assist in providing a backbone for robust TDL CM.
Duration: 1-2 days
- Tactical Data Links Training
- Data Link Manager (DLM) / Interface Control Officer (ICO) Training
- JREAP Training | Joint Range Extension Applications Protocol
- Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) / Secondary Surveillance Radar (SSR) Training
- Introduction to Link 22 Training (Foundation)
- Link 11 A/B Training | Introduction/Advanced Level
- Link 16 JTIDS | MIDS Training | Intro/Intermediate/Advanced Level
- Link 16 Network Planning Training | Introduction/Advanced level
- Link 16 System Integration Training | Intermediate/Advanced Level
- OPTASK Link Training | Expert Level Training
- Principles of Tactical Data Link (TDL) Testing Training
• If you are familiar with some aspects of Tactical Data Link Configuration Management Training (TDL) , we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Tactical Data Link Configuration Management Training (TDL) course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Tactical Data Link Configuration Management Training (TDL) course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Tactical Data Link Configuration Management Training (TDL) – Course Outline:
Lesson 1 – What is TDL Configuration Management (CM)?
•What are the Benefits?
Lesson 2 – Why and Who Needs to Worry About CM?
•Problem Reporting Management / Tracking
Lesson 3 – Forming the Solution
•Selling the Process
Lesson 4 – Tools to Assist
•Current Electronic Support Tools
•IOM, SPIRIT, eSMART, TIDSE, MIDS EMS, etc.
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information