UMTS-TDD Network Design and Optimization Training:
UMTS-TDD Network Design and Optimization Training course (Online, Onsite, and Classroom Live!)
As the implementation of broadband wireless access technologies and UMTS gathers worldwide momentum, there’s growing interest in using UMTS-TDD for broadband wireless access. We created this UMTS-TDD Network Design and Optimization Training course to respond to the need for a good, strong course on the design and optimization of UMTS-TDD networks.
In this UMTS-TDD Network Design and Optimization course, you will build on your existing knowledge of the UMTS network architecture and operation by learning how to design and optimize a radio network based on the TDD mode of UMTS. We will learn both the user and network equipment protocols. We will cover in detail the connection of the TDD RAN to the 3G core and IP networks.
We will also study in depth the dimensioning and optimization of both the radio and core network parameters. All in all, the course will help you design UMTS-TDD networks that provide optimum performance for broadband wireless services while also being cost-effective.
- 2 days of UMTS-TDD Network Design and Optimization Training Workshop with an expert instructor
- UMTS-TDD Network Design and Optimization Electronic Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- UMTS-TDD Network Design and Optimization Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- UMTS-TDD Network Design and Optimization Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- UMTS-TDD Network Design and Optimization – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- UMTS-TDD Network Design and Optimization – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- UMTS-TDD Network Design and Optimization – https://www.amazon.com/
- HSPA/HSPA+ Advanced Training
- HSPA/HSPA+ Network Planning and Design Training
- HSDPA Training Overview
- Advanced HSDPA Training
- HSUPA Training Overview
- LTE/HSPA Intertechnology Optimization Training
- LTE and UMTS/HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 Training
- HSPA/HSDPA/HSUPA Optimization Training
- UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+ and LTE Security Training
- UMTS Training | Universal Mobile Telecommunication System
- If you are familiar with some aspects of UMTS-TDD Network Design and Optimization Training, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the UMTS-TDD Network Design and Optimization course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the UMTS-TDD Network Design and Optimization course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
After completing this UMTS-TDD Network Design and Optimization course, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the channels and protocols of UMTS-TDD
- Describe the overall architecture of a UMTS-TDD network
- Discuss deployment scenarios and radio resource management issues
- Explain how to dimension a UMTS-TDD radio network
- Define and use the parameters involved in the optimization process
- Design and optimize a UMTS-TDD network for wireless broadband services
UMTS-TDD Air Interface
◾PHY Layer Structure
◾MAC Layer Structure
◾Layer 3 Structure
◾3G Core Network Interconnection
Radio Network Procedures
Radio Resource Management
◾Layer 1 RRM Algorithms
Dimensioning and Optimization
◾RAN dimensioning of TDD
◾Designing for Maximum Coverage and Capacity
◾Optimization of Handovers
◾Optimization of Interference Due to Coexistence
◾Optimizing Radio Performance Using the Link Budget and RNP Tools
◾Types of Deployment
◾Coverage and Capacity
◾Coexistence with GSM, EDGE and/or UMTS-TDD
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information