VoIP Training for Non-Engineers:
VoIP Training for Non-Engineers Course (Online and Onsite Live!)
As VoIP goes mainstream and starts to supplant traditional phone connections, understanding this technology becomes critical for all concerned with telecommunications and information technologies. With the confusing array of systems and applications that are now available, many mergers and acquisitions that have taken place, and the many new players that are in the marketplace – not to mention the protocols advancements that have occurred — VoIP is not an easy technology to grasp.
- 1 Day of VoIP Training for Non-Engineers from an Authorized Instructor
- VoIP for Non-Engineers Official Student Electronic Courseware
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- VoIP Training for Non-Engineers – https://www.wiley.com/
- VoIP Training for Non-Engineers – https://www.packtpub.com/
- VoIP for Non-Engineers – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- VoIP for Non-Engineers – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- VoIP for Non-Engineers – https://www.amazon.com/
- If you are familiar with some aspects of VoIP Training for Non-Engineers, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the VoIP for Non-Engineers course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the VoIP for Non-Engineers course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
After completing this VoIP Training for Non-Engineers course, attendees will be able to:
- Get advice and ideas on how to deploy your own VoIP communications network from the meeting with a potential client or vendor to the design, procurement, and installation of the network.
- Describe the current markets and applications for VoIP communications
- List the key components of a VoIP network and describe how they work together
- Reduce costs by using open standards such as SIP
- Manage the deployment of a VoIP network
This VoIP Training for Non-Engineers course will help you understand both the technology and applications of VoIP in simple, non-technical terms. We will discuss the types of VoIP deployments ranging from home offices and branch locations to campus environments. We will review the components of a VoIP system including all of the key definitions, concepts, and technologies. Finally, we will learn how to plan a successful VoIP deployment and how to avoid the common pitfalls through an understanding best -fits for deployment methodologies. At the end of this one-day course, you will have acquired a comprehensive overview of this technology from both the technical and managerial perspective
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information