ZigBee Training In depth Course
ZigBee Training by ENO, Learn 802.15.4., ZigBee, ZigBee Profiles, ZigBee Pro, ZigBee 3.0, ZigBee IP and 6LowPAN from ZigBee Experts
ZigBee is a short range wireless technology targeted at telemetry, measurement, control and monitoring. It is very low power and ideally suited for this marketplace. This ZigBee Training In depth course examines the use of ZigBee and it’s application
After many years and millions of implementations every year, ZigBee standards prove you can rely on the widest variety of smart and easy-to-use products for just about anywhere you work, live or play. Our innovative standards are designed to let product manufacturers help their customers create their own Internet of Things and M2M wireless sensor networks to gain greater control of, and even improve, everyday activities.
ZigBee lets you easily and cost-effectively add intelligent new features that improve the efficiency, safety, security, reliability and convenience of your products. You can help your customers save both energy and money, or give them the tools they need to gain control of their homes. It’s even possible to help people maintain their independence and allow them to closely monitor their health and fitness.
ZigBee defines many different devices types and commands to insure seamless device interoperability and interworking.
IEEE 802.15.4 occupies the bottom layers of the ZigBee protocol stack, the applications sit at the top of the stack, and the ZigBee Network (NWK) layer between them.
Learn more about application standards and:
• ZigBee Certified Products
• ZigBee Compliant Platforms
• ZigBee Green Power feature
• ZigBee PRO as the primary development choice
• ZigBee router devices
• ZigBee PRO Green Power devices
• Interoperability of products is determined by ZigBee standards
• ZigBee 3.0 and IoT
Duration: 3 days
- WiFi Technology Training In Depth
- WiFi Technology Principles and Operation Training
- WiFi Wireless LAN Security Training
- WiMax Fundamentals Training
- WiMAX Traffic & Capacity Engineering
- ZigBee Fundamentals Training
- ZigBee Training In Depth
- ZigBee Applications Training
- All Wireless: RF, WiFI, Bluetooth, WiMAX, CDMA, GSM, UMTS, and LTE Training
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this ZigBee Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the ZigBee Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the ZigBee Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group:
The target audience for this ZigBee Training course is defined here:
• This ZigBee Training course is intended for software/hardware engineers, systems engineers, Testing, verification, validation engineers and non-engineers professionals looking to gain an understanding of Zigbee/IEEE 802.15.4 and its evolution from the technical, application usage, design, testing, and security perspectives.
After completing this ZigBee Training course, attendees will be able to:
◾ Summarise, compare and contrast WLAN and WPAN technologies
◾ List the features and benefits of 802.15.4/ZigBee.
◾ Describe in overview the operation of 802.15.4/ZigBee.
◾ Describe the applications for 802.15.4/ZigBee.
◾ Describe the security issues and solutions for ZigBee. By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
◾ Define the key features and benefits of 802.15.4.
◾ Describe the 802.15.4 standard and technologies employed by ZigBee.
◾ Install and configure an 802.15.4 device.
◾ Plan and Design 802.15.4 networks.
◾ Create 802.15.4 applications.
◾ Secure an 802.15.4 network
ZigBee Training – Course Outlines:
◾Current 802.15.4 standards
◾Review of Wireless standards
◾Wireless networking basics
◾WLAN vs WPAN
◾What is ZigBee/802.15.4?
◾Data rates, ranges
◾11b vs ZigBee
◾Bluetooth vs ZigBee
◾Target markets and applications
◾Overview of IEEE WPAN standards
◾Features and services
◾15.4 / ZigBee
◾Frequencies and modulation
◾DSSS spread spectrum
◾Symbols, chips and bit rates
◾Review of the OSI 7 Layer Model
◾PHY data transfer primitives
◾The PHY packet
◾PHY PIB management
◾Hands on lab: Working with PHY primitives
802.15.4 MAC layer: Data
◾The MAC layer overview
◾CSMA/CA MAC scheme
◾Overview of 802.15.4 data transfer
◾Data transfer primitives
◾Data frame analysis
◾Hands on lab: Practical networking with ZigBee
802.15.4 MAC layer: Data control
◾Data acquisition management
◾Hands on lab: Using RX-ENABLE and POLL primitives
802.15.4 MAC layer: scan and join
◾Hands on lab: Joining and leaving a coordinated network
802.15.4 MAC layer: PAN maintenance
◾Beacon frames and primitives
◾Orphan and synchronisation primitives
◾Hands on lab: Starting and synchronising with a beaconing network
802.15.4 MAC layer: PIB
◾GET, SET and RESET
◾Hands on lab: Using PIB primitives
802.15.4 Network topologies
◾Peer to peer topology
◾Roaming and bridging to other networks
◾Upper layer protocols
◾Sockets system interface
◾Wireless security issues
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!
Request More Information